For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Friday, April 10, 2009

We are counting the days!!



We are so excited to be counting down, only 11 days until Kayla's court date! If all goes well then on the 21st of April Kayla will officially be our daughter! Please be in prayer that God would work out the perfect time for us to bring our baby girl home. We are of course hoping for the soonest possible date, but know that God has the best time already planned for us to be united!


We received a medical update on Kayla with pictures. Kayla looks like a healthy, thriving little baby! She is absolutely adorable and I cannot wait to share pictures with you all, maybe very soon!

3 comments:

SevenPilgrims said...

We can only imagine the excitement you all are feeling! We are praying for all the logistics to be worked out regarding timing and provision. How good God is . . . !
~The Miles family

Joy said...

I'm so glad for you guys! It's been a long wait and there are so many people praying for little Kayla. =) I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about your new life with her!

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

Oh Jamie, that is so great! I will be praying for the paperwork and all the minds that will be involved in making the decisions. Living in another country I know papers as one of the worst things as we have had our share of problems in this area but God has been faithful. I can´t wait to see that precious little girl in your arms!

Can you please send me your new address?