For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Monday, May 4, 2009

Time to start packing!




We are only 26 days away from flying to pick up baby Kayla! We will be leaving on May 30th and hopefully be home by the following Friday. Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Mark will be coming to stay with the kids while we are away which is such a blessing!

These are pictures of the girls' room, I am finally done painting. I have such a hard time finishing projects and this was especially difficult to stop, I was having too much fun!




2 comments:

fauxfun said...

What a cute room! That big mirror must be fun for Lana... it seems low enough that she can look at herself. :)

-Crystal

Peggy said...

The room looks great! You are an artist! We are praying for you as May 31 approaches - it is a date we can remember...Joy's birthday!