For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kayla and Mommy


Our sweet little Kayla has begun to have a huge mommy addiction that the normal amount of mommy time just cannot seem to satisfy. I was feeling really stumped in trying to come up with a way to squeeze in more time holding Kayla and still get stuff done around house, or with the other children, when I remembered the snuggly. I am now putting Kayla in the snuggly while I clean the kitchen or play outside with the kids. She loves to be attached to me and sings and kicks her legs with joy during these times together.

5 comments:

Great Googly Moogly! said...

What a great photo!

But just looking at it makes my back hurt! :-)

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

So sweet!! I love baby carriers!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
This is Tara, Josh's wife. He told me to check out your blog. Wow, I am really happy for you both! Praise God to whom ALL blessings flow. May he bless your family abundantly.
Tara

Anonymous said...

from Tara...
I saw my post and I meant Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

Mom said...

Hi Honey!
Love your idea! Hope it's working well.