For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Friday, March 25, 2011

Home visit

Tomorrow will be our first home visit with our new social worker.  This is not a fearful experience like it was the first time we had a home inspection, in fact we are looking forward to meeting our new social worker.  This time around we are working with a wonderful Christian agency which is such a blessing. 

Please keep praying for wisdom and patience.  We are waiting for more information on a couple little boys and I find myself checking email many times a day hoping for some news.  I remind myself that God has a plan for each one of these little guys.  Even if none of the precious children I have seen so far will be our son I am grateful to have the opportunity to be praying.

No comments: