For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Monday, July 18, 2011

Waiting... and preparing

We are now waiting for our homestudy to be updated before our agency begins sending our information to other agencies so we can find a baby.  This process could be super fast, we could be bringing a baby home within months since we are requesting a baby that would more likely be placed in foster care.  There is also a possibility that this could take much longer, adoption carries so many unknowns.  Right now I am trying to get us as ready as I can in case we are placed with a baby soon.  I will start school with the kids on August 1st so we can take a few weeks off in the fall if we need it.  We will see what God has for us in the next few months.  My arms are aching to hold our sweet baby boy and my heart is thrilled that this waiting may be nearing an end.

No comments: