For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Thursday, August 9, 2012

End of summer break

We started back into school this week.  Here are some pictures of my summer projects.  I was not able to finish painting Kayla's room.  It was very difficult to paint with 4 children hanging out in the room with me, so I started planning evenings or nap times when Gary was home or everyone was resting.




Lana's curtains turned out well.  Unfortunately the butterflies took much longer to make than I had anticipated so I still need to make more eventually and get some more color in as well.  This was fun and the kids were super patient and encouraging during my endevours.






2 comments:

Chris Boodley said...

Lovely work. What a neat mommy!

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

You are doing a beautiful job!! So brave to tackle it with children!