For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Monday, September 14, 2015

Where we are now

I spoke with our home study agency today and all our paperwork is in and all that is left is for the home study to be written up.  Our wonderful social worker will complete this process for us so we are just going to wait for now.

Here is the family picture we plan to send out to agencies and adoption lawyers once the home study is complete and we are ready for placement.  A dear friend took this picture for us while our families were at the park last evening.



This summer the Denver zoo had Lego sculptures up as exhibits.  The kids loved looking for them as we made our way around the zoo.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm an old friend of Gary's from ALERT had been trying to get in touch with him. What's a good way to do so?
my email is: bmonshor@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. While at it, tell Gary to drop me an email sometime at rich@ragingsanity.com. Rich A.