For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Saturday, February 25, 2012

Surgery Update

Just a quick update to say that Jamie's surgery went very well.  She came home yesterday afternoon, and will be taking it easy for a while.  The OR nurse said she had never seen a gallbladder with so many stones, and the surgeon also said that it was so full that he had a little trouble getting it out.  I know that rocks are gluten free, but I think I may need to talk with Jamie about finding something else to eat for awhile!   :^)

Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam just had the same surgery. Praying for your recovery.

Joy said...

Silly Jamie! =) Glad it went well, I hope it solves many health issues.