For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mystery solved





They are mystery snail eggs.  For the record, when I first saw the eggs at the top of the fish tank, I had no idea what is was, and I almost lost my breakfast.  I hope I didn't totally gross out too many people.  Because the eggs still have not hatched (it takes 2-3 weeks after laying to hatch) we probably will not be inundated with hundreds of baby snails.   Lisa, I am impressed, you are obviously a fellow snail owner.

2 comments:

Chris Boodley said...

Thanks for sharing the answer. I would never have guessed. Aunt Chris

Lisa said...

I think our snail may be the only living thing left in our fish tank! We kept waiting to get snail babies but never had any (thanfully) - just fish babies there for a while. I did read that the fish will eat most (if not all) of your snail babies . . .