For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Sunday, June 7, 2009

Even more pix

Here are 4 of the CWA moms with their new babies at Bole Airport in Addis Ababa. Everyone was waiting for the same Ethiopian Airways flight, which left out about 10:15PM that evening. This flight went from Addis to Washington DC, with a brief stopover in Rome, Italy. We were on the plane for 17 hours. Oh my, was I ready to get off that plane! One of my prayer requests was that Kayla would sleep on the plane. God gave us a Yes on that for the most part, and we are grateful. Kayla did remarkably well. Better than me I think. We had about 21 hours on airplanes getting home to Colorado, and Kayla slept for all but a few hours of it.


Here's daddy and Kayla on the plane. Daddy is smiling, so this must have been before we took off... or maybe right after they served dinner...

No comments: