For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Saturday, June 6, 2009

One more picture for tonight...

This was one of my favorite pictures from the trip (you can click on it to get a bigger version). It's of one of the other CWA dad's and his four sons. They adopted two boys on this trip. I think this picture is a wonderful challenge to one's concept of family. Aren't we glad that God's family is not limited by our skin color, or our personal history, or even who gave birth to us?

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Jamie and Gary!
I just discovered your blog tonight, when everyone was asking, "Have you seen the pictures of kayla?"
Oh, my, she's lovely and we're so happy for you all! We've been praying for safe travels and speedy processes and God has been so gracious to you! Congratulations and God bless!

Great Googly Moogly! said...

Amen! We look forward to your testimony concerning your trip. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Jason and Cindy