For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Friday, June 12, 2009

A little yuk and the wonder of grace...

Kayla has officially been diagnosed with giardia. We expected this, and will be picking up some prescription medicine for her this morning. She has some more stoolwork yet to be completed at the lab, and hopefully nothing else will turn up. As we are working through little Kayla's issues (and gladly!), I can't help but think about how much yuk God has to deal with in us as we are adopted into His family. Surely a little giardia and some nights of poor sleep are nothing in comparison. Indeed, it is "All of Grace", to borrow the title of one of my favorite Spurgeon books.

We will try to get some more pictures up later today or tomorrow. Jamie keeps reminding me that pictures are what people really want to see...

No comments: