For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Monday, October 31, 2011

Some concerns

The birth mother has the stomach flu bug and they are sending her back to her lodgings near the hospital.  We do not have details, but I have never heard of a woman being induced for 20 hours and then sent home.  Also, typically if you have a fever and are really ill (at 9 months pregnant and already high risk) the best place to be would be in the hospital being monitored.  We are praying that this is not a money issue for the hospital or a push from the agency so they can go home and sleep.  We are praying that the baby will be safe and the mother as well.  With so few details my mind is running to some really scary possiblities, God is giving yet another opportunity to trust Him.  This is out of our hands.  The rumor right now is that they will not induce again until Friday.  I will update if I hear more.

2 comments:

SevenPilgrims said...

Oh, Jamie . . .thank you so much for updating. We are continuing to lift you all up in prayer and are thankful for the grace you are finding to trust Him (though difficult, I know). Standing with you, friends . . . Earl and Jan

Donna said...

Praying for you all. May the Lord be glorified during this waiting. Those who wait on the Lord shall be renewed.