For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Saturday, October 22, 2011

WE ARE MATCHED!!!

We recived an email last night from an agency in Utah saying they may have a situation for us and to call in the morning.  The email sounded so promising that I hardly slept at all last night (I felt like a 5 year old the night before Christmas).  After talking with the agency today and getting all the information we could, Gary and I felt so peaceful and excited.  We are going forward and have agreed to match with this birth mother.  Is this really happening?!!  I cannot give too many details over the computer, but the baby will be multi racial and probaby healthy.  The Utah agency needed to find a match for this mother right away and we were an unmatched couple who would be a fit for this baby.  The mother is due in 4 weeks, but there is a chance he may come early.  We are so excited, I have felt giddy all morning!  God is so gracious, even when we are weak He still chooses to  give us such good gifts!

No comments: