For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Saturday, November 12, 2011

Conversation with my five year old

Last night I was sitting and visiting with Glenda (the wife of the couple we are staying with) and we were talking about Blake's Hispanic heritage.  Bryant suddenly jumped into the conversation with great concern, 'Oh no, that means when Blake starts talking he will speak Spanish'.  I then had to explain that Blake will learn to speak whatever we speak to him, so unless Bryant was planning on speaking Spanish to Blake, he would be speaking English.

On a very exciting note, Bryant lost his first tooth tonight!  That tooth has been hanging by a thread for days now, we are all glad to see it out!

No comments: