For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Saturday, November 19, 2011

Little Blake


Early this morning as I was feeding Blake I was overwhelmed with God's precious gift to us!  Blake is such a blessing to our whole family!  God gave us what I would call an 'easy' baby.  Blake has started to string together 3 hour sleep stretches at night and he is an amazing eater.  The kids can sit and hold him and he appears to love any and all the affection he recieves.  We love our little teddy bear and praise God for such a sweet gift! 

(Kristen, thank you for the adorable snuggle outfit!)

3 comments:

Hope Rupprecht said...

I'm so glad you made it home safely! Your new little baby is so adorable. :) Congratulations!

Donna said...

God is so good.

Diana Hodson said...

So many are so happy for you. God is truly good! He is indeed a cutie. Got the picture in the mail today. Thanks. I will put it up at the back of the church on Sunday. Looking forward to meeting your newest addition in January when you come for Mark's wedding.