For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday morning

Bryant is working away at his math, very loudly, and I am taking a minute to say where we are today.  Gary is working and will be giving a big presentation over the phone later today.  Bryant and I will use the time to catch up on laundry.  I have not heard anything new on the baby/momma front but hope to have some news after her appointment this afternoon. 

On a side note, Bryant was complaining of his teeth hurting yesterday while eating an apple.  I took a peek in his mouth and found that a big tooth was pushing on one of his bottom front baby teeth, yes, that would hurt.  My little man is getting ready to lose his first tooth!

1 comment:

Yash's World said...

How do our babies get old enough to lose their baby teeth and start getting adult teeth? They are our babies.

Keeping you all in my thoughts and praying with you all and for you all.