For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pictures later today

We will be posting baby's name and pictures after the relinquishment papers are signed this afternoon.  Everything looks really good.  We were not allowed to go to the hospital last night but will be going in later today (maybe earlier if birth momma is up for it).  I keep thinking about what baby will feel like and smell like, I cannot wait to get my hands on him!

4 comments:

Donna said...

So excited. Blessings to you and yours.

Abby said...

Praying for special moments as you meet your son for the first time. May God give peace to all, and look forward to seeing pics & hearing his name. Blessings to you guys!

Abby said...

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!

Donna said...

wish I could hug you and bring you a gf meal to welcome the new baby home.