For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11)



Friday, November 4, 2011

A little change

We just heard from the social worker.  Birth momma is very slowly progressing (still only a few centimeters), but her water broke this morning so this baby is coming.  I do not think they actually gave her any pitocin this morning since her water was already broken, sounds like they thought she would progress on her own.  I would imagine they will put her on an epidural and really start into the pitocin if she still is not progressing in the next couple hours. 

1 comment:

Hope Rupprecht said...

I have been praying for your family, the birth mama, and the baby! I hope that the Lord works everything out well and soon you will be able to go home with a precious little baby!